Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 memeories...

365 almost gone...day past so goes to all my memories all long year of 2009. from all the i have been gone through, the conclusion i can said is sucks...! i lost my loce ones, i had a terrible birthday nite, i had a messed up life, i fight wit my mother and much more...even though i had pain but still there is a happiness a little bit on 2009. i grad for the second time and tis time isfor my degree, i god a bouquet and 3 stalks of flower from my love one...for the first time he celebrate my birthday and gave me a present and tis year is the first and the last we celebrate together. feel so sad...i hope one day we can be together again...at last i got a job as a front office assistant at Palace of The Golden Horses, i meet up wit my long lost cousins nina, hannah and imran, being gud back wit my grandmother, have a family trip dinner at melaka but still my angah joe family cant join but its ok we understand, it will takes time for him. hurmmm i miss my love, i miss my frens and i miss both of them so much...i hope 2010 will be more better and bring me more happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment