Friday, March 19, 2010

Overdue...

lucky i can vacuum all the sawangness at my blog. so long x update k simpan kat draft jew. nie ade mase leh la post skit2. hurmmm wut i want to share wit all of u? hurmm last weekend i had front office department bowling tournament at south city plaza. around 24 fo staff were there include my bos MR STEVEN ONG...wah so happy and really had fun ok. even though i dunno how to play bowling but still i try my bez and two games i got 2nd high score among my team. the best part is my dundut came and give support to me and make me suprise my dundut wear blue t-shirt coz my team is BLUE colour...thanx B. hurmmm all my team mcm beginner player je so fhm2 je la...dpt no 6 k. the last one...for me its ok. as long i enjoy the game...lets the pictures do teh talking.







syok bergambar sume....




look my bos yg botak pakai baju putih berdiri kat blakang skali tue...









and its end of it...
till the next post we meet again k...

No comments:

Post a Comment