Monday, December 28, 2009

Its my bezfrens wedding...

yesterday i went to my bezfrens wedding at dewan bahasa...i feel so sebak when i saw him at the pelamin. in my heart "akhirnya ko kahwin gak chai dgn pilihan ati ko"...all tis while i feel pity wit his love story...he deserves a gud gurl coz he's one of a gud man...why im saying tis coz tice i fall in love wit him but its already stated dat i cant be his gf and past is past, now its true dat he's married to a gurl called anie...im really happy for u chai. ur the bez man and the besfrens i ever had. wit u i can share everythin my problem...i hope we can still be bezfrens...




sesi potong kek...




wit najib yg dah kurus...





wit my date dat day...




wit the bride and bridegroom




the last pic wit chai for the last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment