Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Dearly Gossip Clan...

current moment i really miss my GOSSIP CLAN...we once share our life, joy, problem and laughter together but now everybody seems so bz with their own career even though we are near...let me introduce my GOSSIP CLAN...




* This lovely lady named by MASHITAH JAMIL *
* Her nickname CTAH *
* Sista of mine *
* party people *
* Always fail when it comes to LOVE...ooopppsss sorry my dear *
* My dear lovely frens even though u hurt me and now we like so far away but im still keep updated my self with u. We've been frens since me 18 years old till now so i hope tis friendship will last forever. The bez part is my birthday with her juz different 8 hour. I promise myself i will take care of u so i will keep my promise *
* LOVE U SISTA *




* My lovely big sista SITI SHARMA KAMALUDDIN *
* me juz called her SYA *
* the BIG SISTA *
* a gud listener and share wit *
* always love to make people trust her with her innocent face eventhough it is not true*
* knowing her since my part 4 Degree at Shah Alam and we've been staying in same houz for 3 month. Share our laughter and joy together. She really care about her frens dats why i love her and a gud advisor and listener *
* I LOVE U BIG SISTA *





* My 'dak tecik' sista RAZLIN SHUZILA *
* u can called me ZIE *
* older than me but juz small size = 'dak tecik' sista *
* very soft spoken but can be very loud *
* she can be underestimate of yours...hehehehehehe *
* ZIE my sista i love u even though u dun love me. I knoe u since the first day i in my degree class at SHAH ALAM. she a gud advisor. u very soft spoken person but sumtimes can be changes 360 degress. once be my roomate for 6month even though im like chipsmore hehehehehehe.
* I LOVE U 'DAK TECIK' SISTA*



* My only bro in GOSSIP CLAN, RUDY EFFENDY MOHD NOAH *
* juz called him RUDY *
* BRO OF MINE *
* the clown who always make us laugh even he in sad mood *
* love to see al his frens happy *
* my dear RUDY u like a brother to me where i share my problem and get advice. i can share my problem wit him. He the one i can enjoy my 'artist life' wit coz he also love to mingle with them hahahahahahahha izzit true...? *
* I LOVE U BRO *

Eventhough its hard for us to gather and meet every day but all of u always in my heart. I f i did hurt u all with the way i talk im so sorry...for me dats the way i want to teach people so dat the can see their mistakes...i did bcoz i love u all not coz i hate and dun want to see all of u happy...got it?









I LOVE ALL OF U SO MUCH MY GOSSIP CLAN




No comments:

Post a Comment