Monday, July 13, 2009

Nite At Pavi...

last sunday i when for shopping at kl triangle...BB. its been a while x pegi BB for jln2 and shopping so i sent a day there jln from sg wang till pavilion. me and someone jln sampe lenguh kaki and x larat nak climb from shop to another...when dah penat pwe eat at pavi food court...i eat my asam laksa nyum nyum and someone fav meal, nasi ayam...hurmmm sory my ayat rojak skit mix of bm n bi hoe bole fhm hihihihi...

so afta finish eating...i give a gud idea to watch movie and guess wut cite pe kiteorg tgk...hehehehehe transformers again. since someone pun suke transformers then die trus agree and happy buying tiket around 9.30. while waiting someone nak smoke pula...so kiteorg pegi la kat entrance yg dkt dgn starhill tue and i saw one big reliplika of bunya raya...wah so beautiful ok. dgn lamu warna warni, air ancut yg trn naik...so damn beautiful...

tibe2 rase mcm nak flashback zaman dulu2...zamn my school was there. i imagine the lace i waiting someone smoke tue near my canteen, class blok which i forget name blok tue...imagine my old school which is secondary and primary and the size of the school is almost the whole pavi ok...im proud coz pavi is situated on my school landmark and at the same time i feel so sad bcoz my school was gone n need to demolished bcoz want to build this huge pavilion huhuhuhu...



this bunga raya relika...



me at the bunga raya...hehehehe posing jap



me while waitin someone smoking...



me and someone at bunga raya...

No comments:

Post a Comment