Wednesday, June 24, 2009

past and now...

hurmmm...afta so long i update my blog. hurmmm...now im a fresh graduate wit a degree holder a now prepare to build my career life. my pointer not that really gud but its ok for me and im proud wit myself at last i finish my degree on time. im planning to further my study but dunno yet...sejak bile farah rajin blajar nie? im wonderin why? hurmmmm....last nite i watch transformers premiere at GSC Pavilion. it was my last minute try to buy the ticket and my luck i got it and the show at 12.00am. even though its late but my eyes still open wide bcoz of that movie. around 3.00am the shows over and im straight back to my houz and get a gud sleep. thanx god it was a gud sleep coz someone temaning me sleep 2gether...hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment